Electrical Engineering is concerned with the fundamental forms of energy that run our world. It basically deals with the transfer and the use of energy like generation, transmission and utilization of electrical power. Today this branch has come to involve the exciting field of electronics and information technology. With the growing demand of energy and its alternative sources the electrical engineers will play a pivotal role in the future and will lead the way.
The Electrical Engineering Department at Anand International College of Engineering has well equipped laboratories with high quality measuring instruments and state-of- the- art machines to offer full-fledged practical knowledge to the students. Each student is given individual attention in laboratories and is encouraged to perform all experiments, which are not only a part of syllabus but also beyond the scope of the syllabus. The Department provides adequate opportunities for students to learn and innovate. The Department has now been further strengthened by the addition of well equipped Advance Labs and Software’s.
- Well equipped Laboratories like Electrical Machine Lab, Measurement Lab, Circuit Lab and Power Electronics Lab.
- High power rating machines for practical exposure of students.
- Cut-set models of machines are available for real time leaning.
- MATLAB Simulation License Software in the Department (it provides basic reference for electrical calculations and simulations as well as system design and optimization)
- Faculty involved in research areas like Control Drives and Power Electronics.
- Laboratories equipped with sophisticated safety measures.
Government sector and Private Sector Undertakings like NTPC,
PGCIL, BHEL, DRDO, GAIL and IOCL.
Other industries like Mechanical, Automobile, Communication and Software.
Consultancy in Electrical Power (Generation, Transmission,
Distribution, Utilization etc).